English-speaking Belize offers all the best of Central America in a compact package. Great diving, Mayan ruins, and lush jungle - there's something for everyone with a sense of adventure!
This unhosted Reef & Rainforest adventure is perfect for the independent traveler as a stand-alone trip, or as an add-on to our Gay & Lesbian Belize Liveaboard May 25-June 1, 2019.
Hamanasi Resort is an eco-resort located in Southern Belize, nestled in 21 acres of coastal forest on a 12 mile stretch of beach. This PADI Gold Palm Resort offers not just great diving, but a variety of activities daily to experience all that Belize offers on land as well as underwater.
Guests may chose from the following adventures:
- Two Tank Barrier Reef Diving – every day, weather permitting
- Barrier Reef Snorkeling – every day, weather permitting
- Mayflower Waterfall Hike – Mondays
- Cave and Jungle Experience – Tuesdays
- Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary and Jaguar Preserve – Wednesdays
- Tropical Birding – Thursdays AM
- Jungle River Kayaking or Canoeing – Thursdays PM
- Mayan History Tour – Fridays
Learn more about this phenomenal resort at: http://www.hamanasi.com/
This Package Includes:
Deposit to hold space:
$500.00. Final balance due 75 days prior to departure.
We are happy to match you with a roommate, or bring a friend!
Limited single supplements also available.
Not Included: airfare to Belize City, rental gear, instruction, gratuities, items of a personal nature, departure tax, alcoholic beverages other than welcome cocktail, additional excursions or offshore atoll dives if offered.
See more of Belize on this Reef & Rainforest Adventure!
Call or e-mail us to reserve your space today.