Located on Grand Cayman's northwest corner, Cobalt Coast Resort isn't far from the bars and restaurants of Seven Mile Beach, yet it feels like a world away. Best of all, the reef here is healthy and less impacted by development, and the house reef is easily accessible by pier right from the resort!
You'll enjoy seven nights of accommodations, 17 boat dives over six days on our "For Men Only" boat, unlimited shore diving on the house reef, and breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
It's easy to link up with a dive buddy at our welcome party and on our private boat. There are a variety of dive sites suitable to all levels of experience, and if you've never dived before, you can learn here!
- 7 nights at Cobalt Coast Resort in an air-conditioned room (double occupancy)
- Welcome rum punch
- Full course buffet breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily, from dinner on day of arrival through breakfast on morning of departure
- 17 boat dives with Reef Divers (six days of two-tank morning dives, plus five days of one-tank afternoon dives)
- Unlimited diving from pier on house reef (weather permitting)
- Manager's cocktail reception
- Tanks, weights and weight belt
- Free use of dive computer (required on all dives)
- Resort Gratuities (dive staff gratuities are separate and not included)
- Airport transfers on Grand Cayman on arrival and departure
to Grand Cayman, any additional meals and beverages not listed above, Nitrox if desired ($120/week), rental equipment or instruction if needed, dive gratuities, and
items of a personal nature.
Book your tickets directly to Grand Cayman (GCM) on Cayman Airways, American, Delta, United, JetBlue, Southwest, Air Canada, and other carriers, or call the helpful staff at Clearly Cayman at 1-800-327-3835 to book flights at contract rates for a small service fee. Just let them know you are part of our "For Men Only" group and give them the dates of travel, May 23-30.
Deposit of $500 is due upon
booking. Balance due 75 days prior to departure.
We can match solo travelers with a roommate, or treat yourself to the privacy of a single-occupancy garden view room for an additional $300.
Non-diver subtract $250.
How to reserve your space:
We'll place a space on courtesy hold for you and send you a confirmation e-mail and application.
Complete and return the trip application and waiver from the letter with your deposit by check, credit card or PayPal.
Make your airline reservations.
Call Clearly Cayman at 1-800-327-3835 to help you find the best flights.
Treat yourself to a Memorial Day Caribbean Gay Scuba getaway For Men Only!