Bears, Cubs, & Daddies on Bonaire
April 21-28, 2018
Cinco de Mayo
May 5-12, 2018
May 26 - June 2, 2018
July 2-9, 2018
July 9-16, 2018
Diving and Dragons
July 16-23, 2018
Mantas and More!
September 1-8, 2018
Sea of Cortez
For Women Only
September 30 - October 7, 2018
|Saba, Dutch Caribbean
October 20-27, 2018
|Red Sea Liveaboard
Corridor of Marvels
November 3, 2018
|Gay Scuba Cuba!
Bay of Pigs Liveaboard
November 17-24, 2018
Manta Rays &
December 22-29, 2018
of the Pacific
December 30, 2018 - January 6, 2019
January 21 -
February 9, 2019
Wonders of Nature
June 30 - July 7, 2019
Whale Sharks & Hammerheads!
July 8-15, 2019
Leave your heart in Havana this November!
Returning to Havana from our Gay Cuba Scuba liveaboard on a Saturday is the perfect opportunity to stay the weekend and paint the town red! Stay at the 1930s Hotel Nacional de Cuba, where mob bosses gathered to split the spoils of pre-Revolution Havana's casinos.
By day, walk the enchanting streets of Old Havana, visit Hemingway's country home, and explore the Cuban art scene on this legal People-to-People visit. By night, meet gay Cubans in a local bar or strolling on the seaside Malecon, or check-out the Afro-Cuban jazz clubs or the world-famous Tropicana.
E-mail us now to extend your Cuba Scuba vacation with a taste of Havana!
- Day 1: Saturday, November 24th, 2018
Return from Cuba Scuba liveaboard and enjoy lunch.
· Meet with Cuban guide and bus driver at 12:30 PM.
· Panoramic overview of the city of Havana.
· Fine Arts Museum.
· Visit the community art neighborhood in the small fishing village of Jaimanitas. Home of whimsical studio of Jose Fuster, one of Cuba's most important ceramists and painters commonly called the Picasso of the Caribbean. Meet with artist or one of his assistants to discuss how the art has played a role in his neighborhood.
· Return to your hotel, for some down time.
· Dinner at a local paladar (private restaurant).
Stroll along Malecón in front of Hotel Nacional and meet local Cubans.
·Optional Buena Vista Social Club at Melia Cohiba or gay nightlife of Havana with local gay guide.
Overnight at Hotel Nacional.
- Day 2: Sunday, November 25th
· Breakfast at hotel
· Walk through Old Havana with local guide to learn about recent restoration projects as well as the history of the city.
· Visit the famous Hemingway House Museum: Finca Vigia.
· Panoramic tour to Cojimar, the fishing community where Hemingway was inspired to write The Old Man and the Sea
· Lunch at local private restaurant
· Enjoy sunset Havana view with a mojito at Hotel Nacional. Free time before dinner.
· Dinner at Ivan y Justo paladar.
· Nightlife options: local Jazz Club, Tropicana, or on your own.
- Day 3: Monday, November 26th
· Breakfast at hotel. Free time to enjoy the hotel grounds, return to old Havana, or explore.
· Check out and depart to the airport depending on your fight schedule.
Itinerary subject to modification.
Travel to Cuba
- Delta, United, American, JetBlue, and even Southwest Airlines all fly to Havana directly from the US.
- Book your flight to Havana (HAV) to arrive before 3:30 pm on Saturday, November 17 for our Gay Cuba Scuba liveaboard.
- Schedule your departure from Havana anytime on Monday, November 26.
- Flying from the U.S., you'll need to indicate to the airline that you are on an authorized, educational, people-to-people exchange. You'll receive a letter authorizing your travel under Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) of the US Treasury regulations, and you'll need to print it and carry it with you while traveling.
- E-mail us for assistance with international flight selection. We'll help you find the best option online for your flights.
Liveaboard Diving on board Jardines Aggressor
November 17-24, 2018 (Saturday – Saturday): including five and half days of diving.
- Two nights at Hotel Nacional in Havana, Executive Floor rooms (November 24 and 25)
- Two full day schedule of Havana and environs, consisting of authorized People-to-People activities.
- Two breakfasts, two lunches, and two dinners
- English speaking guide throughout
- International airfare to and from Havana
- Jardines Aggressor liveaboard November 17-24, 2018 ($2599)
- Travel Insurance
- Entrance fees and beverages and nightlife venues
- Tips and personal expenses at the hotel such as internet and laundry
Single rooms in Havana are available for a supplement of $500, or we are happy to match you with a roommate.
A $500 deposit is due upon booking. Balance due 90 days prior to departure.